Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Learning New Opportunities

I have been teaching myself quite a bit of new things on the computer and am getting frustrated and tired. I am opening an EBAY store called Standard-Stuff, when I learn how. I hope to make a little extra money.
I was talking to my friend Susie today, she pointed out the reason behind my blog could be, to let everyone know this devastating disease does not control our lives. I still have a normal life with challenges, everyone seems to have a challenge. I guess my challenge is the computer and cleaning the house today. Just keep trying.

1 comment:

Anjanette Young said...

Congrats on your ebay store, I look forward to checking it out.

I don't suffer from MS, but I can say you are an inspiration. {{{hugs}}}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...