Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ups and Downs

I don't know why I blog late when I am so tired, but today has been one of those days. Everyone has them, good and bad days, I was surprised by the blues, when I had such a satisfying day starting with Church this morning. I must be having empty-nest syndrome with my 2 college kids leaving and Rex starts back 14 hour days tomorrow. I try to sympathise with my MS group, some struggle with depression so much, I see this as a learning experience. Compassion for the lonely, sad, sick, etc. I also found some new blogs around the world, that are great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about empty nest syndrome! I like your blog and I will be back. I think you really have a good outlook on life. Keep up the good work and the good writing, no matter what time it is! Polly

Carol said...

I have a bad habit of being on the computer really late at night too. I have always been a bit of a night owl. I have not been blogging as much as I used to do. Its always nice to find a new blog and reply..Mostly when I blog you are all just getting up and I should be fast asleep..:) as I should be now..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...