Saturday, January 10, 2009

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

You could say I have reaped what I sowed. My sister Karen, told me to watch my spelling, I said I have always been good at spelling, then I realized I had made some spelling errors on my blog. So embarrassed, since I have always laughed at my husband because he struggles with spelling. We only laugh at that since he is a Math Teacher and was in nuclear power in the Navy. I have always pointed out to him, what is easy for some, is a struggle for others. He tells his students that same lesson. He had a great laugh at my lesson, that seems to be from God or life lessons. Watch it, what goes around comes around.

1 comment:

Stonefox said...

I guess this could be good if we sow kindness and grace, right? Unfortunately, we all make mistakes (spelling and others!)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am praying for your 19yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...