Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY 24th ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUSBAND

I have been thinking of a different way to tell my husband HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I will tell the blogging world about our 24 years. How does time fly? I am sure everyone that has been married a long time can relate.

We started off well when he got out of the military, had 2 children, built a handicap accessible house, our careers changed many times, children grew up, too fast. My health has always been a continuing story, besides MS, through many surgeries, etc. he has been there. I always could depend on him. I love him and would do it all over again.

Of course we had our ups and downs, life seems to be that way. My advise to everyone is, to hang in there, life keeps changing.

3 comments:

Holiday Maker said...

HAPPY 24th ANNIVERSARY...Always lovely and take care

LisaG said...

Happy Anniversary! I think that's just wonderful, not many people nowadays can boast of being together for 24 years.

Once you have someone to stick with you through the ups and downs, then you are really blessed. I hope you guys have more wonderful years together.

Anonymous said...

I will be having my 24th anniversary this year too.Boy it has gone fast and yes there are a lot of ups and downs. I'm not sure if well make 25 but I think that every year. I need an idea for somthing to give my husband. I'm not sure he would like a blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...