Thursday, April 2, 2009

DON'T LOOK BACK

What do we do now? I am trying to budget to the bare bones, as many economist advise. It is common sense when you lose one job and fortunately we still have small incomes, that are as stable as any can be during these tough times. I realize we are just one family, and there are many others in the same situation.

I know what you always do during good and bad times, is to be thankful for what you do have. Do not concentrate on what you lost, it is too depressing. Again I am repeating, be grateful for what you have.

I took a grey picture out my window, you have to see the bright red spots in the trees, the cardinals. Look for the bright spots, and also look for the life that is springing forward.

2 comments:

Loving Kindness@Samsara said...

I am here to give you encouragement! In Chinese we say 'Jia You'...meaning adding 'oils' for the person to move on smoothly!

Cheers

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...