Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WHEN MIRACLES HAPPEN.....

Why do I worry? I have not posted much about the MS-Multiple Sclerosis, since I do not let that define my life. The MS went along it's normal course until I could not walk at all. My legs felt like concrete. Simple things become more difficult such as rolling over in bed. I am not wanting sympathy, just stating the facts.

I started going to a Chiropractor 3 years ago, he pushes a bone in my neck back in place, nothing much happens for 3 months. I was very skeptical until I could pick up my foot, I knew something was happening. Little by little, I started walking again with a walker for short distances. Now standing, which I had forgotten how that was, became somewhat easy.

The MS is still there and constantly reminds, when I am so exhausted, but life is much more mobile. I know the chiro got something started that God is continuing with. The chiropractor does not work for everyone but did in my case this time.

My point is, why do I worry about little challenges such as money when I am walking again. We take so much for granted and that thought came to me tonight, I am walking some so why worry about material things. We daily have miracles happen and do not realise it.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Sometimes, all we have to do is reflect on where we used to be (healthwise) and SEE where we are today to be truly grateful and call it a miracle.

Anonymous said...

very pleasant luking blog wid gud posts...am impressed..

harshit
registryplayer.blogspot.com

LisaG said...

It is always good to be thankful for the good in our lives instead of focusing on the challenges and negatives.

Continue to give God thanks and he'll improve, not only your MS, but your overall daily life.

Blessings.

Polly said...

Chiropractors can fix what doctor's can't sometimes. Chiropractic is the only thing that stops the pain in my back. I have gone for years off and on, when doctors were unable to help. I am so glad you can walk again. I know it has been a difficult road, but you have made it a journey. Hang in there! Happy Easter.

blessedmom said...

Belated happy Easter to you. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and for leaving a nice comment. I appreciate it a lot!

You are one strong, amazing woman! I admire your strength, faith and optimism. You truly are an inspiration. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...