Monday, May 11, 2009

BRAIN DAMAGE?

I do wonder if I am losing my mind. I think we all know that someday we will not be as sharp, as we once were. The MS can do brain damage, I smile at that since I tease about it, however it is possible to have cognitive issues.

When I see my children do what I used to do, then I know. My son did write me a Mother's Day post in less than five minutes. Of course, as a mother, I think he has a talent. My daughter has great grades in college, I know I could not do that.

To be positive, I suppose I need to be thankful that I have a brain.:) I am so blessed and I keep repeating that, since it is so true, so true.

4 comments:

Pilar said...

Trust in God and just remember " stuff could always be worse".... now, where did I hear that before???.... :)

JC said...

I sort of have ms ... sort of ... been told I do, told I don't, told I might, currently told I just have bad migraines ... anyway, somedays I'm a fruitcake ... somedays I'm bright as can be.

Brain Damage ... well, I was in a coma so I do have some ... so, imagine how I can't figure out if it is or isn't ...

I just stay home on the cloudy days ... and I don't mean the weather ...

Hope you improve ... and good days are great aren't they ... I think people who don't have health problems ... they just don't appreciate the little things in life

(I just found your blog ... )

Khris Cantrell said...

I came upon your blog quite by accident. I am glad that I did! My wife also suffers from MS and I am full aware of the frustration and fatigue that is involved. I wish you well as you write these wonderful posts!

Inday said...

A retired Navy Rear Admiral advised me once that as we get older, it is a must that we stimulate our brain through reading, talking to people, doing something to keep our minds busy. How is that? Your blogging will do you a world of good. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...