Friday, May 29, 2009

LOOKING FOR THE PAST

I have been looking for records of my job that I had in the 1980's. Since I have moved a few times, got married and had two children, many things have changed. The IRS is a little involved in my disability and I take that seriously. The worst that can happen, is to pay more taxes.

It is nice to get in contact with the past. I had many friends at work, it is nice to look back. We see what a road of miracles that we have traveled. Since the company has been out of business and they have sold my records three times, I am blessed to still be receiving benefits.

Looking at the past can be a reflection of what can happen ahead. Remembering the good, can help us hope for the best.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The past will always be a part of us. So good to reminisce and just be happy with it. Have a Blessed Sunday.

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

I'm glad you were able to get the records you needed!

I've been thinking about some of my past places of employment, wishing there was some way to contact some of the coworkers I became friends with. Either they are long gone, or the businesses have shut down so doesn't like it's going to happen. Sure glad I have the memories though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...