Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TO FOLLOW UP.....

To follow up on a few posts, I know I do not have brain damage. I do not want to offend anyone who deals with those problems. I do think I have a bit of cognitive issues from MS. Maybe it is stress, that is what many people say these days.

We did have 30 people come to our house for a cookout, after Church. It was so much fun, I do want to have more cookouts. It makes good memories for all the friends and family to have. It was a Mother's Day to remember.

I want to spend as much time as I can with loved ones, in the end, that is what I will remember.

7 comments:

awb said...

And what great memories they will be! 30 people, I'd need a bigger grill. Glad your Mother's day was nice,

Andy

Anjanette Young said...

Oh wow, that sounds like so much fun...

Pilar said...

Wow, 30 people, you are not afraid of anything uh? :)

Kim said...

My husband thinks there were more, it did seem like a large crowd, but it was so much fun. Like I said, it is a good memory.

Dav DiDi said...

I wanna go for good food to release stress.. hehehehehee

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a great cook out! If 30 people were at my house, I don't know if I would have a great time. We had 9 last night and I was exhausted! It was fun but I'm wiped out today.

Inday said...

I love this cookout thing. We do that in the church as well. Probably once in every two months as we are scattered. And it gives us a defined moment to be able to extend the fellowship beyond the church service. Food is always the best part to share moments with each other in between yummy bites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...