Thursday, May 21, 2009

TODAY BROUGHT GOOD NEWS

I posted last night, when you get discouraged, tomorrow is a new day. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

I am so happy that my husband, is fortunate enough to keep his job. That is such a relief since he has been laid off a few times, during the past four years. I have been taught again, to depend on God. We will see what happens now.

The first twenty years of our marriage was all about health issues, money was not. We all know health is more important but now I can have compassion on struggling families, much more than I had before.

Life seems to be a continuous lesson, let's see what is next.

5 comments:

Khris Cantrell said...

I am glad that God worked the job situation out for you and your husband. Keep looking to God and I promise you will never be disappointed. Have a wonderful day!

Inday said...

Kim, feeling compassionate about those who are struggling brings real blessings to them that someone at least in her heart has thought of them. Don't we all have our own challenges to deal with? The three virtues go hand in hand: charity, faith and love. You have them all. Blessings to you.

RA said...

Hi Kim, I'm so happy for you. It's always exciting to read good news. Best wishes from Indonesia :)

Anonymous said...

You are so right about tomorrow being a new day. I love your blog and I'm so glad that I found you.

Dav DiDi said...

I think money and health is related. In order to have good health, we need to spend for supplements, doctors, etc.. and this is not cheap .. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...