Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My MS Update


I should update my MS story, I believe the ones that read, know that life has challenges.  I am fine.  I just have a minor difficulty of changing medicines, that is a struggle.  Every few years, it seems for me, I have to change medicines because they start acting weird and side effects are inevitable!  Sleeping is my biggest problem.  Let me say again that I am grateful for medicines, as I complain.

My dad seemed to have a drug interraction problem and that is all, thankfully!  Be careful with your medications. It could have been worse...

7 comments:

A.Marie said...

Drug interactions can be sooooo dangerous; I hope he is doing better by now!

I had a bad reaction recently to Tamiflu and that was scary enough!

I wish I had some magic potion to make you sleep better; there is nothing as marvelous (and healing) as a good night's rest!

Karen said...

Meds would be so good if it weren't for side effects and our bodies building up tolerance to them...hope your sleep time levels out soon...

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Glad to know you are feeling alright. I pray you continue to do so and that you can start sleeping better. Hope you have a great week!

Leah said...

Praying for you today

daviscatian said...

all of your sickness dan happiness are from the GOD..
Be sure that, HE would never leave you alone.. I pray for you from here, my friend..

Artsnark said...

sending you big virtual hugs :D

Inday said...

And please try that your food intake does not contradict to your medications' action. I wish you well Kim and will say a prayer for your long endurance. You are doing a great job actually. Very admirable character you are! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...