Monday, December 14, 2009

My Inspiration

UPrinting has asked me to write about my inspiration for blogging.  I started a blog because of all the bad news in the media.  I just wanted to shout to everyone, things could always be worse.  I want to try to point out, look around and it does not take you long to see someone worse off than yourself.  The biggest obstacle is that I am not a writer, even though many have said otherwise.

This blog world has brought many benefits, of friends, etc.  This has become my gratitude journal also, I just do not know what else to write about, other than gratitude.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good reasons...keep on blogging..

following via MBC..hope you will follow back..my google friend connect is at the bottom of my blog.

Deborah Ann said...

That's an excellent reason to blog! Happy are the feet that bring good news!

Anonymous said...

cuz!i luv your tree,i admire you for your work!I THINK YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

Karen said...

You know what is said about a grateful heart....

Glad you are blogging, Kim!

Inday said...

Kim, please let me assure you, there is more substance in thought written in FEW words.

Thanks for bringing out into the world about "gratefulness" which matters most than anything.

The media is the harbinger of worst things dissected from the good things. The irony is, they are paid to write the Worst Things in the spirit of SENSATIONAL journalism.

It's always great to read your blog. You are a certified writer yourself ... this blog is a concrete testimony of my word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...