Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Song of Life

                                 
                       Quietly, silently, in a hidden part,                                          

reaching down, deep inside, in the center of my heart,
lies a song, soft and sweet, like a gentle caress,
a kiss of the soul, bringing peace and happiness.

When the noise of the world and life’s sorrow intrude,
I need to retreat for some quiet solitude,
then the song of my soul, like a soothing lullaby,
spreads its warmth through my being with a soft, melodic sigh.

The song of my life from God’s heartbeat sweetly flows,
the serenity and beauty pulsing forth divinely shows
so much peace and perfect love, spreading joy and harmony,
revives and strengthens me to continue life’s journey.

2 comments:

christy rose said...

This is beautiful!!

waterwaif said...

Love it.

I'm your newest follower through FF. Happy Friday!

~Tara/waterwaif
http://waterwaif.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...