Friday, June 18, 2010

Multiple Sclerosis MS Awareness

Multiple Sclerosis (MS).  I know it is late for Raising Awareness Thursday.

I want to say Hooray! to these two blogs.  They did wonderful blog posts to raise awareness of MS.

Hearts Makes Families
Headaches hormones and hot flashes

I need to do more to raise awareness of MS.  It does take a young healthy person to a person, with health challenges.

With me, I do not remember life without MS.  I have tried to build a life of normal, despite the MS.  It is not easy!  Who does have a life of easy?

8 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the links, Kim....

Mommydom with MS said...

Could you post my blog also?
http://mommydomwithmultiplesclerosis.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Hi There.
I'm looking for your Friday-Follow post.
Have a great day!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Thank you so much for this post. I'm so sorry that you suffer from MS.

Lee said...

Thanks for the shout out...and sorry about yesterday!!

Anonymous said...

It's very nice to meet another GA blogger ~ thanks for visiting. My husband is disabled with neurological disorders and I cared for my mother who was blind until her passing. I know how difficult MS can make your life and I admire you for your perseverance. Thanks for the links. I also loved the poem below and your beautiful snowball blooms. That's one thing that I have no success with here. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Glory to God said...

It must be awfully difficult for you and the MS. May God grant you the measure of grace each and every day!

Weezer said...

Let's make every Thursday an MS Awareness day. You do so well with your blog that I often times (I admit) forget that you have difficulties. Your courage shines through on each post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...