Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Yellow Butterfly

 original post date 6/10/10
My Aunt Sue, who lost her 43 year old son last year.....was outside swinging.   She felt,  "I just cannot take this anymore".

She said out loud, "You have got to send me that yellow butterfly again.  I just need to see it again".  They are special to her.

She went on reading and forgot about it.

She looks up,  there is a yellow butterfly flying around the yard....it  did not land on any flowers.... just flew on.

She felt comfort....whether it be God.....or whatever you believe.

When we feel like giving up....we need to hang on!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I believe God responds to His children's cries...whether it be in a yellow butterfly...or a parted sea...

Unknown said...

God is so good to tend to our sufferings in such a beautiful way.

Ro said...

Beautiful post! I love that God loves us so much that He sends us little messages from time-to-time, just when we need them. I've often thought that the messages are probably there more often than we realize, we just fail to recognize them because we're too busy to notice them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog...It brings me a smile, too. I was reading this post and thought this was an amazing Godoince because God always sends me butterflies when I am feeling discouraged. Mine are all colors, though. :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...